Sunday, January 20, 2013

TBR Challenge 2013 {Romance}

Host: Wendy The Super Librarian 

Link: TBR Challenge 2013

Time Frame: January 1 - December 31, 2013

Challenge: Read and Review [or comment on] one romance novel per month from my TBR pile

Once again, Wendy has suggested themes for each month's book pick. It's optional to follow the themes, but it really is fun when we're all reading from the same sub-genre. Reviews and commentary are "due" on the third Thursday of the month. This is all for fun, so no penalties if readers post late. Visit Wendy's blog each month on the dates below to see what other readers are reading from their TBR piles. You can also follow what people are reading on twitter by the hash tag #tbrchallenge.

January:    We Love Short Shorts!
February:   Recommended Read
March:   Series Catch-Up
April:   New-to-you Author
May:  More Than One (more than one book by that author in your pile)
June:  Lovely RITA (RWA RITA nominee or winner - link to lists at Wendy's)
July:   The Classics (in romance genre)
August:  Steamy reads
September: Western
October:  Paranormal or Romantic Suspense
November: All About the Hype
December:  Holiday themes (any holiday - doesn't have to be Christmas)

I already have ideas for some of these themes--I can't wait to get to them!

MY BOOKS:

January    Surrender At Dawn by Laura Griffin
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment! I love to hear what YOU think.
[I apologize, but I've had to disallow anonymous users to comment on my blog due to an influx of spam. I'll change it back as soon as I can. Thanks for understanding.]